Friday, June 27, 2008

Walgreens water filters work in Brita pitchers

I found out from A Full Cup that the Walgreens brand water pitcher filters fit Brita pitchers, as well as PUR and Culligan pitchers. So I got all excited, because you can get one filter for free after rebate during the June EasySaver period, which ends tomorrow. I was getting all set to head to Walgreens again tomorrow when I spotted the fine print in the picture: "This product is not for sale in California." Uh, why not?

It's obviously a bummer for me, but maybe you can get a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.