Sunday, June 29, 2008

Free photo book at CVS during the week of July 13

Update #2: Alas, the books must be created in-store. Check out I Heart CVS for all of the deets.

Update: It looks like you might have to create the photo book at the store. I'll let you know if I am able to confirm this.

I Heart CVS is reporting that during the week of July 13, photo books will be free after ECBs. From the preview posted, it looks like you'll be able to get one 4x6 photo book ($3.99 with $3.99 ECBs) and two 6x8 photo books ($7.99 with $7.99 ECBs). There were Kodak coupons for $3 off 6x8 photo books in the Sunday paper recently, which would make these an even better deal. I think the sale price of $7.99 is good even without ECBs, so I will probably get three 6x8 books since I have three coupons, even though I won't get ECBs on the third book. These will make excellent grandparent/great-grandparent gifts.

This will be my first time using CVS's Photo Center, but if it's like other online photo services that I've used, you can upload your pictures and create and save albums ahead of time. So why not spend a little time over the next couple of weeks preparing the albums you want to order so that when the week of July 13 arrives, all you have to do is click the "order" button?

If you're a new CVS Photo Center customer, you might also get free prints by using your ExtraCare card. Money Saving Mom reports that she got 50 free prints!

I'll say it again: I love The Drugstore Game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.