Friday, June 06, 2008

Walgreens: 10 cans of shaving gel, 1 package of printer paper, 1 Kashi bar & 3 mini body washes for $3

Actually, my out of pocket total was $3.07. I hadn't even planned to go to Walgreens this week, but Money Saving Mom reported that there was a Gillette shaving gel deal. The gels are on sale through tomorrow for $2 each, and there is a $1 off coupon on page 7 of the June EasySaver catalog. The gels are part of a deal where you get $5 in Register Rewards if you buy $20 of participating products. $1 for a full size shaving gel is a pretty good price, and I had a gift card from April's monthly rebates, so off I went.

My first transaction went like this:
7 Gillette Series shaving gel (men's)
3 Satin Care shaving gel (women's - it comes in "Alluring Avocado")
Total: $20
Coupons: $10 EasySaver coupons & 3 55-cent coupons on Satin Care (from Sunday's paper)
Used: $8.78 on gift card
Total out of pocket (incl. tax): $1.22

In my second transaction, I got:
1 package of printer paper - $4.49
1 Kashi bar - $1.99 (I thought it was on sale, but must have read the price wrong)
3 Gillette trial size 2-in-1 men's body wash - 99-cents each
Total: $9.45
Coupons: $5 RR & 3 $1 coupons for the body wash (from Sunday's paper)
Total out of pocket (incl. tax): $1.85

We really needed the printer paper, so I'm happy we got all of these things for less than the cost of one ream!

Read about more great deals at The "Cent"sible Sawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.