Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Free Gillette Fusion Power razors at Target

Thanks to Mommy Making Money, I knew that Target has an advertised deal through Saturday where they give you a $10 gift card if you buy two Gillette Fusion or Embrace razors or cartridges at $9.44 each. But I learned this morning from Money Saving Mom that some stores have the Fusion razors at $7.99. That was the price at my store. If you have two $4 off Fusion razor coupons from this past Sunday's newspaper, you can buy two for $7.98 and get a $10 gift card. It worked for me earlier today. The razors were actually labeled as $7.99, but if your store doesn't have the sign up and you're wondering what the price is, just take it over to the scanner. The scanner should also indicate that you'll get a gift card when you buy two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.