Monday, June 09, 2008

An Island Life is giving away a Zune!

I love portable MP3 players that also play videos. They're fantastic for the car, especially when I'm trying to get home before nap time. Alex will watch a favorite video and stay awake until we pull into the driveway. Tyler's almost old enough for his own video player, which will help ensure that Mommy and Daddy can make the most of nap time!

Why am I telling you this? To encourage you to head over to Kailani's great blog, An Island Life. She's giving away a Microsoft Zune Digital Player from Best Buy just in time for Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.