Monday, June 09, 2008

Buy $100 of Dockers clothing or accessories, get $75 (maybe $85) back

A couple of blogs I read, including Money Common Sense, have posted about getting a $75 gas card when you purchase $100 of men's* Dockers clothing or accessories (not shoes). To get the gas card, you have fill out a tear pad form and send it in as an entry to a contest where the grand prize is a Toyota Prius. The entry is also your rebate form for the gas card. According to Consumer World, you may also get a $10 Sears gift card - the press release about the promotion states that "when customers send in their receipt along with their entry form, Sears will give them a $75 gas gift card and also a $10 Sears Reward card by mail -- so a total of $85.00 back!"

You can find the tear pad form at stores or print this pdf version.

Thanks to lexerdax for pointing out the deal doesn't include women's clothing.

2 comments:

  1. Phooey! It's for mens' Dockers only. I was going to say that I could use a few new pairs of pants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lexerdax - Thanks for pointing that out! I'll update the post right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.