Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Get a free Bruder catalog and DVD

Thanks to A Full Cup, I learned about Bruder's free "How It's Made" DVD. Bruder toys look cool, but I'm not a big fan since the forks on Alex's forklift broke and didn't stay on, and the sideloader garbage truck is also more fragile than it seems like it should be. We've told Alex that we won't buy him any more Bruder toys because they're too expensive and not well made.

But he still likes looking at the pictures in the catalog, and I think he'll enjoy watching a DVD of the Bruder factory. So I ordered it, and it arrived in just a few days. We haven't watched it yet, because we're saving it for a special occasion. But in the meantime, if you think your kid will enjoy it, why not order one yourself? After all, it's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.