Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Free Head & Shoulders at Rite Aid

Thanks to one of my favorite blogs, Mommy Making Money, I've learned that I can get some free Head & Shoulders at Rite Aid this week. I'll be using Rite Aid's Single Check Rebate program for the first time. With the SCR program, you purchase an eligible item, then submit your purchase information online and get a check in the mail. You can only receive one check per month, so it's best to wait until the end of the month to request your check.

This week, Rite Aid has Head & Shoulders on sale for 2 for $8, with a single check rebate for $4. Sunday's newspaper had a Buy One, Get One free coupon for Head & Shoulders, so with the coupon, I'll pay $4. Then I'll get $4 back from RiteAid, making the entire purchase free (except for tax). That's a better deal than I scored at CVS a couple of weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.