Friday, December 05, 2008

Lots of free $10 Restaurant.com certificates for friends & family

Visit Coupon Cravings to find out how you can send three free $10 Restaurant.com certificates per day to friends and family through December 25.

Just a few words of caution with this generous freebie, however: Make sure the recipients don't mind you sharing their name and email address, and check the restrictions on the certificate. Most of the certificates, at least in my area, are for restaurants that require dining in and a minimum amount spent, which pretty much kill any inclination I might have to try the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.