Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weird: Walgreens $5 off $25 purchase printable coupon Monday & Tuesday

Maybe this will become a standard thing and it won't seem so weird, but Walgreens has released a printable $5 off $25 purchase coupon that's good tomorrow and Tuesday. I'd guess they're trying to see what days in the week they get the most bang for their buck. Unfortunately for them - and for me - I won't be able to make it to Walgreens on those days because of work, so I'll probably just skip the week altogether. But I'd love to know if you prefer the coupon early or late in the week.

Note: You can also support this site by printing the coupon from the Coupons.com banner in Chief Family Officer's left sidebar. Just click over to CFO, then on the gray "see all coupons" bar at the top of the ad. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I saw a new ad on hot coupon world that starts Wednesday that has a $5 RR when you purchase $25 and it doesn't seem like it is limited to the after-coupon total (like the $5/$25 one is). So I am waiting til then. We'll see if it works out like it sounds though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PaidTwice - Awesome, thanks for letting me know! Um, what are you getting? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.