Thursday, October 16, 2008

Whole Foods: Printable $5 off $25 printable coupon

I'm so excited about this: it's a printable $5 off $25 purchase coupon available through the official Whole Foods blog, Whole Story. I've never seen such a coupon from Whole Foods before, and I love shopping there for the high quality organic products. (Although the inference I draw from the coupon's availability is that the company is not making money.) The coupon is good through Oct. 22, and can be used once per day. Mercedes at Common Sense with Money thinks you should be able to use the coupon on gift cards because there's no wording restricting that on the coupon. I'm not so sure, but it's worth a try.

Conveniently, there's a guest post today over at Money Saving Mom on how to save money when buying organic. I picked up a few new tips, like signing up for the newsletters mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.