Thursday, October 16, 2008

New $5 off $25 purchase Walgreens coupon

There's a new printable $5 off $25 purchase coupon. It's good tomorrow and Saturday, and the usual restrictions apply. There's also wording that I think is new, specifying that the $25 total must be after all Walgreens coupons as well as manufacturer coupons. (In the past, some stores allowed use of the coupon before Walgreens coupons were applied.)

In keeping with my commitment to play The Drugstore Game less, I decided early in the week that I would only go to Walgreens if a coupon came out. And since it has, I do plan on going now. There are quite a few party items that I'm planning to pick up (plastic utensils and cups) as well as some cleaning supplies (cleanser and wipes). Walgreens brand diapers are on sale for $5.99 for a jumbo pack, so I might buy some to get me up to the $25 mark - we've been quite happy with them, although we only use them during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.