Friday, February 15, 2008

Great deal on a sterling silver flower necklace at Amazon today only

I keep an eye on Amazon's jewelry deals because they sometimes have huge markdowns that allow me to buy gifts at great prices. I usually don't buy these with a specific person in mind, but they are great to have on hand in my gift box. I just bought one of the necklaces you see below for just $10.99 (regularly $29.99, list price $45):



The necklace is eligible for free shipping, so I also bought something that I've had my eye on for a while, a Pyrex microwave steamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.