Saturday, January 26, 2008

Lake Champlain Products are at Whole Foods

When I posted my review of Lake Champlain Organic Fair Trade Unsweetened Cocoa, I mentioned that I ordered it online from the Lake Champlain web site and paid $6.95 for shipping. Today I discovered that the larger Whole Foods in my area carries a wide selection of Lake Champlain products, including the Organic Fair Trade Cocoa. If I'd known that, I would have bought it in the store (I didn't think to check the price, being distracted by a demanding toddler).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.