Sunday, November 04, 2007

Gift Idea for a Chocoholic

I mentioned yesterday that Vosges chocolates were extremely disappointing but I found another chocolatier for my chocoholic friend's birthday gift this year. I think Norman Love Confections was a recommendation I came across on the Cooking Light bulletin boards. Unlike the Vosges chocolates, the Norman Love chocolates got rave reviews for both appearance and taste. In fact, I've been tempted to buy some for myself but the price keeps me in check ($22 for a 10-piece box, plus shipping). However, if you're looking for a special holiday gift of chocolates, I highly recommend Norman Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.