Saturday, November 03, 2007

Bargain Alert: Graco Metrolite less than half-price

I've posted previously that I got a Graco Metrolite when Tyler was born and told you that I really like it. I still do, and I had a "doh!" moment when I realized that it was easy to work around one of the big concerns I had about the stroller, that the five-point harness would be irritatingly difficult to fasten on a regular, constant basis. But now that Tyler sits in the stroller instead of in his infant car seat, I simply fasten only the waist and center straps, leaving the shoulder straps untouched (they don't seem to bother Tyler).

You can now get the Graco Metrolite LXI strollerfor $89.99 plus $7.95 shipping at Amazon (sold by a third-party; list price is $189). I paid $120 for my Metrolite and I'm sure it was a lesser model than this one. Via Baby Cheapskate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.