Friday, March 14, 2008

Win a 1GB flash drive with TaxCut 2007 over at CFO!

Now through Tuesday, you can enter to win a 1 GB reusable flash drive with TaxCut 2007 Premium Federal + State, courtesy of H&R Block. Just head over to CFO and leave a comment.

And then, please head over to Free Money Finance and vote for me in round 2 of his March Madness tournament. My post My best financial move this year: The Infrequent Bills Account is in Game 16, up against a comprehensive post on Financial Strategies for Infants and Young Children by My Dollar Plan. I'm losing 9 to 5 at the moment, so I would really appreciate it if you would head over and vote for me in the comments! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.