Saturday, July 04, 2009

Sitter City: Free trial

Sitter CityClick on the banner and sign up to get a free 7-day trial membership in Sitter City, a service that matches parents and babysitters. The service allows you to run background checks, check references, and conduct interviews. (They have babysitters, nannies, senior caregivers, pet caregivers, house sitters, and tutors.) Baby Cheapskate wrote a review last January.

If you know that you definitely want to sign up for a paid membership with Sitter City, you can earn a $25 cash back rebate through shopping portal Cashbaq. I've yet to review Cashbaq for Chief Family Officer, but I've using it for a few months now and have been satisfied with it (it works a lot like Ebates). If you're new to Cashbaq, I'd appreciate it if you'd sign up through my referral link (you'll get a $5 sign up bonus and I'll get a small percentage of your rebate) - thank you!

Disclosure: The banner link is served by MySavings.com, and CFO is a MySavings.com affiliate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.