Friday, May 15, 2009

Free Coldplay live album download

Starting today, you can download Coldplay's live album, Left Right Left Right Left, for free at Coldplay.com. It appears the download will be available for the rest of their tour, which to me looks like it ends on September 19 (but don't quote me on that). The album will also be given away at the remaining live shows starting today.

You can see a list of songs on the album, and yes, it does include "Viva la Vida" (yay!).

Note: The site is working beautifully for me right now (I've got 2 minutes remaining in my download) but it wasn't loading right an hour ago, so just be patient if it seems slow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.