Wednesday, March 18, 2009

$3 off $3 Toys R Us purchase coupon

Sign your kids up for Geoffrey's Birthday Club and shortly before their birthday, you'll receive a $3 off $3 Toys R Us purchase coupon. The web site actually just says you'll receive a "card and gift," but a $3 off $3 purchase coupon is what arrived for both Alex and Tyler. For one of them, I received a party planner that had another coupon (I think it was $5 off a $25 purchase), but I didn't get one of those for the other kid. It's too bad, I probably could have used it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.