Thursday, February 26, 2009

Free sample of Pantene

Of all the free samples out there, shampoo and conditioner products are among my favorites because I know I'll use them. Except for the special dandruff shampoo that I use three times per week, I am not brand loyal when it comes to shampoo and conditioner, so I love trying out new products. And although I've read that Pantene can be hard on hair, it's always worked great on mine (but then again, mine isn't color-treated or permed).

You can get your own free sample here. This offer is no longer available.

Disclosure: This link is served by MySavings.com, and CFO is a MySavings.com affiliate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.