Sunday, February 08, 2009

Buy a DVD from Amazon by Feb. 28 and get three $1 magazine subscriptions

I bought some "All About" kids' DVDsfrom Amazon and received an email saying that my purchase had made me eligible for $1 subscriptions to Rolling Stone, Men's Journal and Us Weekly. I didn't remember reading about any promotion when I bought the DVDs, but when I went back, I saw this text:

Purchase a DVD in February, and you can get a magazine subscription to Rolling Stone, Us Weekly and Men's Journal for just $1 each. Here's how (restrictions apply).
The Rolling Stone and Men's Journal subscriptions are for one year; the Us Weekly subscription is only for 8 weeks. It's a total $34.90 value for $3, but you can choose one, two or all three - they'll just be $1 apiece.

Disclosure: I'm an Amazon affiliate, so any purchase you make after entering Amazon through a link on CFO Reviews supports this site at no additional cost to you. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.