Friday, December 19, 2008

More free toilet paper at Ralphs

Earlier this week, I mentioned that if you combine a 50-cents off manufacturer insert coupon with a 50-cents off Shortcuts coupon, you'll get a free 4-pack of Cottonelle toilet paper at Ralphs. And now you can get up to three free packs that I know of if you have at least three insert coupons. I was able to load two Cottonelle coupons onto my Rewards card at Shortcuts, and there's also a 50-cents off Cottonelle coupon at Cellfire.

At A Full Cup, some members have reported that both Shortcuts and Cellfire coupons come off for the same item in the same transaction, but that didn't happen for me. Either way, though, it's a great deal - you get 25 cents or 75 cents of overage toward another item and some free toilet paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.