Thursday, November 13, 2008

Walgreens $5 off $20 purchase coupon for Friday & Saturday

Depending on what your needs are, and what coupons you have, Walgreens might have some great deals. I think I'm going to skip this week, but there are a lot of holiday-related food items on sale. If you are going, be sure to print the printable $5 off $20 purchase coupon that you can use tomorrow and Saturday. If you haven't yet picked up the month's free after rebate items (Almay mascara and L'Oreal Age Perfect moisturizer), the coupon would certainly be good for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.