Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Good cause: Robeez Season of Giving

Robeez are a ubiquitous infants' shoe, but I have to admit that neither of my boys wore them (or their knockoffs). The pediatrician encouraged me to let them go barefoot, and that's what I did. If their little feet needed to be covered, that meant it was cold enough for a footed sleeper, so socks and Robeez-type shoes were just unnecessary.

But I might have sprung for a pair or two of Robeez if I'd known about their Season of Giving program. All you have to do is go to the web site and send an e-card. For each e-card sent, Robeez will make a $5 product donation via its charitable partner, Kids in Distressed Situations (K.I.D.S.).

Robeez will also make an additional $25 donation for every blog post written about the campaign, so if you have a blog, why not spread the word? Just send the link to your post to heartandsole@robeez.com.

Best of all, it's free to send an e-card, and every time you send one, you'll be entered to win one of seven Shoes & Socks Gift Set. So check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.