Friday, October 03, 2008

CVS this week: Cheap contact solution

My CVS trip this week was quick and easy - or at least, it would have been if the shelves had been marked properly. But they weren't, and I couldn't tell which Renu solution qualified for the $6.99 sale price that was advertised as producing $2 ECBs. It turned out all of the 12-oz. bottles qualified, so I happily purchased three in the following transaction:

3 Renu multipurpose solution 12-oz. @ $6.99 each - $20.97
Cover Girl liquid foundation - $5.49
Total before coupons: $26.46

Coupons used: $5 off $25 purchase received via email, $2.50 Renu that came in the mail (with a sample?), 2 $2 Renu (these were printables that I'd held onto for a while)

I paid with ECBs and a gift card and received the following ECBs: $6 for Renu ($2 each) and $5.49 for Cover Girl.

Find more CVS deals at The "Cent"sible Sawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.