Thursday, October 02, 2008

Another $5 off $20 Walgreens purchase coupon, valid Oct. 3 & 4

So what do I know? I go on record saying I'm not expecting a Walgreens coupon for this weekend, so lo and behold, we've got another $5 off $20 purchase coupon that's good tomorrow and Saturday only. The usual limitations apply.

It's interesting that the coupon came out, since earlier this week, there was a report that Walgreens was going to reduce promotions, since they didn't increase the last quarter's profits the way executives had hoped they would. Whatever the reason it was issued, I'll gladly take the coupon. I figure the store is still making money off of me because they get reimbursed for all of the manufacturer's coupons that I use. They just don't make as much money off of me as they'd like, since I don't pick up impulse items.

And now I'm really glad I didn't hit Walgreens on the way home from work on Wednesday, like I'd planned. I'll post my planned deal over at Chief Family Officer tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.