Saturday, September 06, 2008

The Drugstore Game This Week: One quick stop

I almost didn't go to any drugstores this week, but I had a little time to kill with both boys this morning, so we popped into CVS for the free Dawn. I picked up the last two bottles on the shelf, along with two weekend editions of the Los Angeles Times (it has some pretty good coupons).

My transaction went like this:

2 Dawn Plus Hand Renewal @ 88 cents - $1.76
2 LA Times @ $1.50 - $3.00

Coupons: 2 $1 off Dawn Plus Hand Renewal (they didn't beep, so the cashier didn't adjust down, giving me 24 cents of overage toward the papers)

Used: $2 ECB

Paid 99 cents on a gift card

I normally buy my early papers at Ralphs, so I was pleasantly surprised to see the weekend edition at this CVS (it's one I rarely go to but it was on the way to our playdate).

See more CVS deals at The "Cent"sible Sawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.