Friday, September 26, 2008

CVS: Kimberly Clark deal limit is 2

As I mentioned over at Chief Family Officer earlier this week, I was pretty excited about the Kimberly Clark deal, which included Viva paper towels, Cottonelle toilet paper, and Kleenex tissue with lotion. I needed all three items, but especially the tissue - I've had a cold for the last week, which has been a good reminder of what's in store in the coming months. And we go through a lot of tissue during the winter. The deal was excellent: buy $25 worth of products, get $10 ECBs back. But the best part was that even though the weekly ad said the limit was one, the limit is actually two. And you have through tomorrow to take advantage of it.

My transactions were pretty simple, since I only bought the three items I mentioned. But Huggies mega packs and Clean Team wipes are included, and if I'd had another $3 off 2 Clean Team products coupon, I would have worked that into my purchases. Alas, I only had three 50-cents off Viva and 1 50-cents off Cottonelle coupons, so here's what I did:

Transaction #1:
2 Cottonelle @ $5.99 each - $11.98
17 Kleenex @ 77 cents - $13.09
Total before coupons: $25.07

Coupons used: $2 off $10 purchase, 50-cents off Cottonelle

I paid with ECBs and a gift card and received $10 in ECBs.

Transaction #2:
3 Viva @ $6.49 each - $19.47
Cottonelle - $5.99
Total before coupons: $25.46

Coupons used: $2 off $10 purchase, 3 50-cents off Viva

Again, I paid with ECBs and a gift card and received $10 in ECBs. This time, my receipt said "Offer limit reached."

And I'm now super well-stocked on toilet paper, paper towels and Kleenex, which makes me extremely content. What can I say? I'm weird that way :)

See more CVS deals at The "Cent"sible Sawyer.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... I didn't realize you could do this one twice, I might have to pop back today... I didn't get tissues yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.