Sunday, August 03, 2008

CVS Money Maker (at least in SoCal)

My CVS weekly ad has free 24-count boxes of Excedrin, limit one. If you buy one box of Excedrin Back & Body, you'll receive $3.79 in ECBs, plus you can send in for the rebate that was in the July 13 Smart Source insert, resulting in a profit of $3.79 (minus the cost of the stamp). I'm not seeing this deal everywhere, so I think the free after ECB deal might be a regional thing. (Thanks to the CVS SoCal thread at SlickDeals for pointing this one out.)

Note: I just read the rebate form and today is the last day to make a qualifying purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.