Sunday, June 22, 2008

Free book: The Word of Mouth Manual: Volume II

Earlier this month, I joined Bzz Agent, a word of mouth marketing company (mostly because I could earn additional MyPoints - I'll write more about Bzz Agent after I've been with them for a while). Because I'm an agent, I learned that Bzz Agent's founder, Dave Balter, recently published a book called The Word of Mouth Manual: Volume II. It's just what the title says, a book about harnessing the power of word of mouth. If you're interested in marketing, and especially if you are or will be selling your own product, the book is worth a read - and best of all, it's free! You can download a PDF version over at Seth Godin's blog. Or you could buy a fancy printed version for $25 at Amazon. And no, there is no Volume I - that's just another marketing gimmick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.