Sunday, April 06, 2008

Win an XBOX 360 Elite and GTA4

JohnCow.com is giving away an XBOX 360 Elite and a copy of Grand Theft Auto 4 (which will be released at the end of the month). I don't care much for GTA, but I do love video games - and even more than that, I love watching Marc play video games. Of course, these days we have so little time to play games that we can't justify the cost of a new XBOX. But winning one would be nice, so this post is my entry into the contest.

If you want to enter too, just head over to the contest post and decide which method(s) work best for you: writing a blog post, becoming an affiliate with the contest sponsor, Top Hosting Center, telling other people about the contest, subscribing to JohnCow.com's RSS feed, or Stumbling the contest post.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.