Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Question of the Day contest at All Financial Matters

One of my favorite blogs is All Financial Matters. I've been reading AFM for about three years now, and I even had the pleasure of guest blogging there last summer while JLP was on vacation.

One of the best things about AFM is the comments section, which attracts very intelligent and insightful responses. To keep the conversation going, JLP is asking for readers to submit "Questions of the Day," which he'll run next week. This is a great chance to have JLP, as well as his readers, address any general financial questions you've been pondering. And best of all, the authors of the questions chosen will be entered to win a $50 Amazon gift certificate.

So head over to the contest post and send JLP your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.