Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Play free video games from PopCap

I've been a huge PopCap fan ever since they released Bejeweled. I love that you can play most of the games online for free, and even desktop versions aren't very expensive. (Marc's bought me several games . . . back in the day when I had time for video games. Though Chuzzle remains a favorite.)

I wanted to give a little extra love to PopCap even though I don't have the time to play video games anymore because I just loved this story about a computer programmer who proposed to his fiancee by altering Bejeweled. PopCap is paying for part of the couple's honeymoon and providing free copies of the game to be handed out as favors. I'm not surprised, since it fits in with the fun spirit that PopCap is known for. Go PopCap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.