Thursday, March 20, 2008

YoBaby printable coupons

Is there a parent who hasn't fed their baby YoBaby yogurt? Okay, I'm sure there are, but not among my friends (or the other parents at the boys' daycare). If this is what your kids eat, sign up to receive printable coupons for YoBaby products here. Via Bebe Reviews.

One additional tip: my kids no longer eat YoBaby. We discovered that the Trader Joe's store brand yogurt cups (which are right next to the YoBaby) are RBST-free and contain a thicker yogurt. Thicker yogurt = fewer spills and less mess.

1 comment:

  1. Amiga am Brazilian, and passed on your blog. My congratulations ask your work. I thank you from my heart. A hug from Manoel Limoeiro do Brazil.

    E-mail and msn: manoeljs127773997@hotmail.com

    Brazil,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.