Friday, March 14, 2008

Win a $50 Williams Sonoma gift card

The Clean Plate Club is giving away a $50 gift certificate to Williams Sonoma. I usually avoid WS because I'll just be tempted to spend money, but I had to go in there a couple of weeks ago to buy a bridal shower gift and saw some things that I would love to have. I managed to prevent myself from buying them since I didn't want to spend more than the $100 I was spending on the gift. But a free gift card, I could do some shopping with that!

Note: The giveaway seems to be open to bloggers only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.