Thursday, February 07, 2008

Win an iPod Nano

Being interested in money and blogging, I find blogs that were created specifically to make money to be an interesting breed. In fact, when I created CFO Reviews a few months ago, I thought I might eventually try to do something in that vein.

Money Blogger is a relative newcomer to the blogging-for-money game, having started in October. The author is holding a contest to spread the word about his blog, and all you have to do to enter is write a post about Money Blogger and the contest. The deadline is tomorrow. Money Blogger isn't making much money yet, but the author is sharing stats and ideas along the way, which makes for some interesting reading. I look forward to seeing if he can achieve his goal of making "real money" by the blog's one-year anniversary.

Note: If you're interested in blogs made to make money, some of the heavy hitters to check out are JohnChow.com, ProBlogger, and ShoeMoney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.