Sunday, February 24, 2008

Target printable coupon: $5 off $25 toy purchase, through 10/1/08

I've seen this printable coupon link in a few places now, including Freebies 4 Mom, who found it at another of my favorite blogs, Baby Cheapskate.

The coupon is for $5 off any toy purchase of $25 or more at Target. You can find it here.

Since the coupon is valid until October 1, I'm going to post a permanent link over in the left sidebar so you can find it easily whenever you know you are or might be making a $25+ toy purchase at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.