Monday, February 04, 2008

ShipGooder: A shipping rate calculator

I could have used this back in the day when I was selling lots of stuff on eBay. ShipGooder lets you input the to and from zip codes and the weight of the parcel and tells you how much UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL and other carriers will charge.

I remember that when I was selling on eBay, I just assumed USPS (the U.S. Postal Service) was always cheapest. I'm sure I overcharged and overpaid on shipping in some cases. Now I'll always be able to check to see what service will be cheapest.

Via The Consumerist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.