Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Eat Better America (& get a free Fiber One sample)

I've been asked to tell you about the Eat Better America site, which offers recipes and tips for a healthy lifestyle. There are also forums where you can chat with other people who share a goal of eating better or losing weight, etc.

The site is funded by General Mills, so there are ads for their products throughout the site, but they're fairly unobtrusive. What's more annoying is that some of the recipes list specific General Mills products. I'm not sure why the listing of name-brand products bothers me, but it always has.

However, I do like the look and feel of the site. And there are printable coupons on products that you might buy regularly. With a young child, we go through a box of Cheerios quickly enough that I don't always have a coupon on hand from the Sunday paper, so I'm happy to have a printable Cheerios coupon. Best of all, you can get a free sample of Fiber One cereal to help you eat better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.