Thursday, November 08, 2007

Get a $100 Spa Treatment from Walgreens

I learned about Walgreens Spa Rewards today via Wise Bread. Basically, buying 2 of the participating products manufactured by Wyeth gets you $50 worth of spa treatment and buying 4 products gets you $100 worth. You have to jump through some hoops to redeem the $100, but when I called, the woman said there was no such thing as a "participating spa" and I can choose the spa I go to.

And I know exactly where I want to go: Burke Williams. There's one not too far from my house and the treatments I've gotten there have been very relaxing, even luxurious. I'm not sure what else I'll have done, but I have been longing for a good brow-waxing for a while now.

I don't usually shop at Walgreens, although there's a nice-looking one on the way to my in-laws' house. And Kacie at Sense to Save has piqued my interest in Walgreens with her posts about the great deals to be had there. So I'm going to see if I can find some Advil coupons and then head out to Walgreens before November 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.