Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Amazon Shopping Tip: Combine PriceDrop with Amazon's 30-Day Price Drop Guarantee

Yesterday, Raising 4 Boys wrote about Amazon's 30-day price drop guarantee, which I was only vaguely familiar with. The Raising 4 Boys post contains a helpful step-by-step guide on how to get a refund. Since I make quite a few purchases there, I was pretty happy to learn how to take advantage of the guarantee. I also remembered that the Firefox extension PriceDrop was made to take advantage of the guarantee. PriceDrop tracks Amazon's price for items you select and notifies you if the price goes down. It's just another reason to use Firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.