Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Crib Toy - Only $11.99

It was only after Tyler was born that I learned that several friends loved this toy, and I was sorely tempted to buy one for Tyler but didn't want to spend $50 on it. If it had been $11.99 as it is now, I would have bought it in a heartbeat (in fact, I just got one for my cousin's new baby). One of my friends put it on the changing table and it made changing Tyler's diaper a breeze since he was so distracted and lay perfectly still while staring at it.



Via Bargain Hunting Moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I really enjoy reading them. (However, I will delete any spammy or offensive comments at my discretion.)

If you've enjoyed this post, you may want to get regular updates by subscribing to CFO by RSS or email.